Winter is coming, so it’s time to think about maximizing your holiday break with Winter Session courses. Celebrating 50 years of serving SDSU students, Winter Session 2024 will feature a new and expanded range of available classes. Courses are being offered from every college on the SDSU campus — from Health and Human Services and Arts and Letters to Engineering and Professional Studies and Fine Arts — so there’s sure to be something for everyone this winter.
A bunch of courses are being offered for the first time during Winter Session this year, so take a look at our list of new courses below and discover which one might be the right fit for you to accelerate your education or study a new area of interest.
New Courses for Winter Session 2024:
- ACCTG 331 – Intermediate Accounting I
- AFRAS 170B – Afro-American History
- AFRAS 421 – Black Urban Experience
- COMM 245 – Interpersonal Communication
- ECON 301 – Intro to Applied Econometrics
- ECON 455 – Environmental Economics
- JMS 462 – Advertising Strategy & Social Media
- PHIL 140 – Tech and Human Behavior
- POL S 321 – State Politics
- PSY 117 – Health Happiness Success
This year, Winter Session classes will run from Dec. 14, 2023 to Jan.11, 2024.